Aims of this period:
1. Let the students know the theme of Lesson 4.
2. To help the students to read the textbook with right pronunciation and stress.
3. To help the students to learn the use of new words, phrases and structures.
Procedure Time Activities Note
1. Greeting and Taking attendance 5 min. Making the atmosphere that the students study in. Let the students pay attention to the teacher.
2. Lesson4 Introduction Introducing the whole of Lesson4 roughly.
3. Lesson4-part1 Introduction Introducing the brief outline of Lesson 4. Explaining to the students and asking them some questions.
4. Model reading 3 min. Reading the textbook, Lesson 4 – part 1 The students listen carefully to the teacher.
TEACHING PLAN (ENGLISHⅡ)
Date: Tuesday, 20th of June, 2006, 2nd period (9:40 – 10:30)
Class: 2nd year 4 class (Total of ○students, ○boys and ○girls)
Place: 2nd 4 classroom
Text: “WORLD TREK ENGLISH COURSEⅡ” Kirihara syoten
Unit: Lesson 4 The Story of Margaret and Ruth - part 1
Materials: [text page 42]
In the spring of 1983, Margaret Patrick arrived at the rehabilitation center to begin her physiotherapy. As Millie McHugh, a long time stuff member, introduced Marg..